Microsoft SharePoint Guide
What is SharePoint?
SharePoint is a Web-based intranet solution that helps 100+ millions of users to improve their organization’s effectiveness by streamlining the management of data, storage of data and access to data. Microsoft SharePoint is one of the fastest-growing applications in Microsoft’s history.
SharePoint is a business tool which allows information sharing and document collaboration. SharePoint lets you create a central web based location where everyone can: store data, share issues, contacts, announcements, Web links, and calendars. Team members can easily create workspaces for documents, surveys, task lists, meeting discussions, and other collaboration needs that increase their productivity.
SharePoint makes it easy to store, sync and share all your important content.
Bayside Networks is your Microsoft Partner that will help you cost effectively implement and use Microsoft technologies to move your business ahead.
- SharePoint provides a single, central storage point where all your data can be stored.
- SharePoint is fully searchable, finding your file is quickly easy, not matter how much data you have.
- SharePoint also allows you plenty of control over your data. You can manage who has access to certain areas of your data storage and what s/he can do there.
- With SharePoint you can share information quickly, easily and effectively.
- You can create internal postings, news features and announcements, and publish them in an instant.
- Anyone with access to your intranet will be able to keep up-to-date with the latest news and information about your announcements.
- Users can easily sign up for “alert” features, so they can be instantly aware when important documents are updated or created within your SharePoint system.
- SharePoint allows you to gather critical business information from customers, partners or suppliers via a simple web browser interface.
- It can be reached from anywhere with different platforms and devices.
- Smart, electronic forms in a familiar format are quick and simple for respondents to fill out , while built-in data validation rules system help you gather accurate and consistent data.
- This avoids redundancy and errors that often result from manual data re-entry.
- Whether you need approvals, feedback collected, signatures collected or information reviewed, SharePoint will ensure the data you receive will be consistent and exactly what you require.
- SharePoint is a single, centralized system introduces consistency into your working practices and removes any margin for error.
- SharePoint can dramatically improve your work processes and workflow.
- SharePoint allows you to share information quickly and efficiently with your colleagues.
- SharePoint saves all users time and effort because they see only what is relevant to them.
- It keeps your records organized, safe and in an easy-to-access format.
- Increase productivity
- Saves time
- Saves space
- No more archives needed
- Access your data simply and quickly from anywhere
- 24/7 secure access
- Bayside Networks can deploy SharePoint rapidly, putting your business on track for success
- Reduce Company’s costs
A custom SharePoint solution can take you productivity to the next level.