IT System Reviews
Bayside Networks IT System Review
Do you need to have your IT systems reviewed by Bayside Networks?
You can answer this question for yourself:
- When was the last time the ability to restore data from your data backup system was confirmed? Importantly, even if your servers are cloud based, doesn't necessarily mean they are being backed up properly.
- Are you sure your servers are running properly, with no failed hard drives (data storage devices)? Hint: if there are any amber or red lights on the front of your server, it is probably running right now with a failed hard drive.)
- Cloud based services, such as Office365, G-Suite and many others also need periodic health checks. For example, are your security settings appropriate for your company needs in the service, do you have numerous unused user licenses you are continuing to pay on, for ex-employees?
- Are you able to understand and prioritize your IT needs and expenses for the year ahead?
If you are unsure about how to answer any of the above questions, it is time to have your systems reviewed by Bayside Networks.
Obtaining a good review of your IT systems and related operations can accomplish the following goals:
- Reduce the risk of data loss or technology related business disruption.
- Maximize your IT budget
A better understanding of your overall IT status will allow you to set priorities and move forward with confidence to achieve any improvements you wish to undertake.
Bayside Networks uses a proprietary IT review process, developed over many years of working with all types of small to medium sized organizations. Our reviews include approximately 30 general IT areas, including items such as: data backups, off site data storage, hardware and software obsolescence management, and connectivity options.
Our IT system reviews are performed by our senior consulting staff and there is nothing "cookie cutter" about the process. Our consultants understand small to medium sized IT operations, and the chances are very good we already work with companies in your business sector of type. Often we are able to assign a consultant with experience that is specific to your type of business.
Bayside IT system reviews don't end inside the walls of your office. We take a careful look at your cloud computing and connectivity status, providing you with status and recommendation on any potential improvements or needs.
What does a Bayside Networks IT system review cost?
We need about 4 hours to review a typical small business single server system. This includes the time required to review your system hardware and software, and a follow-up meeting to explain the results of the review.
Please contact us for a free quote on what a review for your system.
Most of our clients review that our review process is one of the most important services that we provide, since it helps avoid many potential problems, and often uncovers cost saving opportunities as well.
Remember the old adage, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.